HIVE would like to hear the views of the Service community about the information service we provide. Please take our short survey here



If you are a subscriber to HIVE blogs, we want to let you know that UK data protection law changes on 25 May 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. This new legislation gives you more control over how your data is used.

We are taking this opportunity to update our subscription sign up options to make sure we provide our HIVE blog readers with the information they want, when they want to receive it. This means that if you are already a subscriber, emails you currently receive will stop and all readers will have the opportunity to sign up for new email updates as soon as the new subscription option is in place.

You can withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.

Monday, 6 February 2017

Service Families Accommodation: Applications

Applying for and allocation of Service Family Accommodation (SFA)
e-1132 form
If you are entitled, you will need to complete and submit an application for SFA. For Service personnel with access to an MOD computer system that has access to the Defence Intranet, you are expected to complete your application online using the e-1132 form system.
The e-1132 form system allows you to:
  • track the progress of your application
  • view available properties that match your entitlement
  • register your top 3 preferences
  • book your 'Move In' (once an offer for a property has been made and accepted)
  • where appropriate, book your 'Move Out' appointment
  • electronically sign your Licence to Occupy
  • complete and submit your application for SFA at the following link: e1132 form
If you experience any issues when completing or submittting your e-1132, please call the Occupancy Services Team on 0800 707 6000 Option 3.
What happens if there isn't any available SFA where you are moving to?
If this happens,the CarillionAmey Occupancy Services team issues you with a Non availability certificate (NAC) and you will be advised to contact the Substitute Service Family Accommodation (SSFA) Helpdesk via the following contact details:
Telephone: 01480 52451 ext 8681
Military Network: 95371 8681

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.